Another recipe for the collection…
HOBO BISCUTS by: Bambi
My FF and I love to go camping and my favorite thing is making Hobo biscuts.
Children love this as well as adults.
A straight stick as big around as your mans thumb—(remove the bark on one end)
Pillsbury can biscuts—(their the right size)
Campfire—(hot coals for roasting)
Jellies, butter, peanut butter, apple butter, molasses, honey. Use you imagination.
Hint: get squeezeable containers because it is easier to put it in the hobo biscut. I prefer strawberry jelly and my FF prefers peanut butter.
1) Build a nice camp fire for roasting.
2) Clean off one end of the stick. Trust me the straighter the better.
3) Take your hobo biscut dough and wrap it (evenly) around the bottom of the stick that
you cleaned off making sure to make a bowl with your dough. Leave no holes in theÂ
4) Hold your hobo biscut over the coals to bake them.
5) When you roast your dough and it is done, carefully remove it from the stick.Â
CAUTION: the hobo biscut will be hot so do not burn yourself in the process.
6) Add your fixins in the hole and enjoy.